All machining processes for our skeletonized SR25 style AR-10 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with most SR25 type profile upper receivers
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket is already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire/Safe Engravings
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Burnt Bronze
– Cerakote FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
– Cerakote Graphite Black
– Cerakote Tungsten Grey
– Cerakote Custom Color
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! This cerakote SR25 style AR10 .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)