Shipping Status: Backordered per Top Banner (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
All machining processes for our Skeletonized LR-308 DPMS 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any DPMS Gen-1 profile upper receiver
– Machined (not broached) skeleton magwell with wide flare
– Upper rear take-down pocket already machined
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Engravings for ‘Safe/Fire’ or Pictograms
– Drilled and Tapped 6-32 Bolt Release Pin Hole
– Glass Bead Blasted Finish
Availability / Shipping:
Our raw LR-308 DPMS 80% lowers are generally backordered, but please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
FREE Shipping on Orders over $199.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! No Transfers, and No Registrations. This Gen-1 DPMS 308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. No Shipments to NJ or NY.