Shipping Status: per Bolt Catch Options above (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)
All machining processes for our raw Skeletonized DPMS 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with any DPMS Gen-1 profile upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Glass Bead Blasted Finish
Our raw Billet 80% Lower will mate with any DPMS Gen-1 type upper receiver and lower parts kits (LPK) plus it accepts standard .308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen 2-3 Magazines.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! This Skeletonized DPMS Gen-1 style .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business.