All machining processes for our LightWeight SR25 style AR-10 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with most SR25 type profile Upper Receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket is already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire/Safe Engravings
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Burnt Bronze
– Cerakote FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
– Cerakote Graphite Black
– Cerakote Tungsten Grey
– Cerakote Custom Color
Our LightWeight SR25 style AR10 80% Lower will mate with most SR25 type upper receivers, and uses a DPMS lower parts kit (LPK) plus it accepts standard .308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen 2-3 Magazines.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! This cerakote SR25 style AR10 .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)
Mark C. (verified owner) –
Nice receiver, but realized I ordered wrong style. My fault
Dan – Machinist (store manager) –
Thanks for the review Mark! Sorry to hear that you ended up with the wrong style of Lower, but we can exchange that for you if needed.
Jeffery (verified owner) –
Fast shipping and item arrived exactly as described and pictured. The only SR25 80% I’ve found in a while and it was available in a “lightweight” cut to boot. Excited to finish it and try it with my lightweight upper build I’m creating and see how light of an SR25/AR-10 I can make for hunting.