All machining processes for our billet DPMS style .308 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with most DPMS Gen-1 profile upper receivers
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Anodized Black per mil-a-8625 type 3 class 2
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘F-S’ single letter style Text Engravings
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the ATF or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
How to Order:
No FFL Required! This anodized LR-308 DPMS Gen-1 style .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)