Shipping Status: Per Above (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
Our AR 80 Lowers are considered blemished due to any cosmetic or machining process error, but it is still fully functional. Our blemished Lowers can be made from either 6061 or 7075 material.
All machining processes for our AR 15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes. Our blemished Lowers can be either 6061 or 7075 material.
– Compatible with any mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
– Upper rear take-down pocket already machined
– Machined (not broached) magwell with wide flare
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Engravings for ‘Safe/Fire’ or Pictograms
– Recessed Faces and/or Skeletonized MagWell
– Drilled and Tapped 6-32 Bolt Release Pin Hole
– Glass Bead Blast Finish
Availability / Shipping:
Our blemished 80 AR lowers are NOT typically in stock, but can be added to the cart when they are in stock. Please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
Free Shipping on orders over $199.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! No Transfers, and No Registration. This AR-15 80% Receiver can be purchased securely over our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. No Shipments to NJ or NY.