Shipping Status: Per Above (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
Our DPMS Gen-1 80 percent lowers are considered blemished due to any cosmetic or machining process error, but it is still fully functional. Our blemished Lowers can be made from either 6061 or 7075 material.
All machining processes for our LR-308 DPMS 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any TRUE DPMS Gen-1 profile upper receiver
– Accepts standard 308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen2-3 Magazines
– CNC machined from 6061-T6 or 7075-T6 billet aluminum
– Machined (not broached) magwell with wide flare
– Upper rear take-down pocket already machined
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Engravings for ‘Safe/Fire’ or Pictograms
– Recessed Faces and/or Skeletonized MagWell
– Drilled and Tapped 6-32 Bolt Release Pin Hole
– Glass Bead Blasted Finish
Availability / Shipping:
Our blemished DPMS 80% Lowers are generally NOT in stock, but can be added to the cart when they are in stock. Please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
FREE Shipping on Orders over $199.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! No Transfers, and No Registrations. This blemished DPMS 308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. No Shipments to NJ or NY.