Shipping Status: Per Above (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
Our AR 10 80 percent lowers are considered blemished due to any cosmetic or machining process error, but it is still fully functional.
All machining processes for our AR10 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with any AR-10 A-model profile upper receiver
– CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Engravings for ‘Safe/Fire’ or Pictograms
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Glass Bead Blasted Finish
Our Billet 80% Lower will mate with any AR-10 A-model type upper receiver, and a DPMS lower parts kits (LPK) pins included. Plus it accepts standard .308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen2-3 Magazines.
Availability / Shipping:
Our blemished SR25 style 80% Lowers are typically NOT in stock, but can be added to the cart when they are in stock. Please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
FREE Shipping on Orders over $199.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! No Transfers, and No Registrations. This blemished AR-10 .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. No Shipments to NJ or NY.