Our SR25 type AR 10 80 percent lowers are considered blemished due to any cosmetic or machining process error, but it is still fully functional.
All machining processes for our SR25 style AR-10 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with most SR25 type Upper Receivers
– CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Glass Bead Blasted Finish
Our blem SR25 type AR10 80% Lower will mate with most SR25 type upper receivers, and DPMS lower parts kits (LPK) with pins included. Plus it accepts standard .308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen2-3 Magazines.
Availability / Shipping:
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! No Transfers, and No Registrations. This blemished SR25 style AR 10 .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates).
Tyler E. (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Great lower! Low price super fast shipping!