All machining processes for our LightWeight AR15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Anodized Black per mil-a-8625 type 3 class 2
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– LightWeight FCG Faces and Mag-well
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag-well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– 7075-T6 billet aluminum (when Available)
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE, your local law enforcement or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing. All NFA Rules apply.
No FFL Required! This anodized AR15 80% lower receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)