All machining processes for our Ultra-LW skeletonized AR15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with all mil-spec AR-15 upper receivers
– Skeletonized in Fire Control area when completed
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– Fire-Safe engravings not present
– Skeletonized FCG Faces and Mag-well
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) Skeletonized Mag-well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– 7075-T6 billet aluminum (when Available)
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Glass Bead Blasted
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE, your local law enforcement or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing. All NFA Rules apply.
No FFL Required! This raw billet AR15 80% lower receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)