Shipping Status: per Bolt Catch Options above (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)
All machining processes for our Cerakote Skeletonized AR 15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Burnt Bronze
– Cerakote FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
– Cerakote Graphite Black
– Cerakote Tungsten Grey
– Cerakote Custom Color [Pictured]
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE, your local law enforcement or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! This cerakote billet Skeletonized AR 15 80% lower receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business.