Shipping Status: Per Above (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
Our AR-10A 80 percent lowers are considered blemished due to any cosmetic or machining process error, but it is still fully functional. Our blemished Lowers can be made from either 6061 or 7075 material.
All machining processes for our SR25 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with any AR-10 A-model or SR25 profile upper receiver
– CNC machined from 6061-T6 or 7075-T6 billet aluminum
– Upper rear take-down pocket already machined
– Machined (not broached) magwell with wide flare
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Engravings for ‘Safe/Fire’ or Pictograms
– Recessed Faces and/or Skeletonized MagWell
– Drilled and Tapped 6-32 Bolt Release Pin Hole
– Glass Bead Blasted Finish
Our Billet 80% Lower will mate with any AR-10 A-model or SR25 type upper receiver, and a DPMS lower parts kits (LPK) pins included. Plus it accepts standard 308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen2-3 Magazines.
Availability / Shipping:
Our blemished SR25 80% Lowers are typically NOT in stock, but can be added to the cart when they are in stock. Please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
FREE Shipping on Orders over $199.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! No Transfers, and No Registrations. This blemished AR-10A 308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. No Shipments to NJ or NY.