All machining processes for our skeletonized SR25 style AR-10 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with most SR25 type profile Upper Receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Anodized Black per mil-a-8625 type 3 class 2
– Rear lug pocket is already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire/Safe Engravings
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
Our skeletonized SR25 style AR10 80% Lower will mate with most SR25 type upper receivers, and uses a DPMS lower parts kit (LPK) plus it accepts standard .308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen 2-3 Magazines.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! This anodized SR25 style AR10 .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updated Shipping Restrictions)
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Lower looks amazing. Finish is excellent. Just need to complete the lower when I get the time, and still need to get a couple of parts as well. Waiting on the matching upper to come in next.